Monday, August 8, 2011

Win7 Performance tweak

Hey everyone I've been tweaking with my machine lately testing a lot of different thing's/setting's and I thought I would share this with the my readers.
It tweaks your performance by turning off useless thing's like screen slowly coming up when you click on a tab. With my setting's it's immediately faster than "stock" if you have a low end computer.

You can find it by going to Control Panel >System >Performance Information and Tools >Adjust Visual Effect's. This may be one of the oldest thing's you could use but im simply posting this as a "noob" tutorial.
Once you get the the screen adjust the setting's so everything look's like mine.


Once these setting's are applied your computer will be much faster with page loading and will be a less hog on your processor. This will still be able to run Aero if your machine is applicable to do so. It's very handy and work's like normal with little to no difference. I know this isn't the best "tutorial" but I know it will help some people out at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment